PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- To ensure compliance in the Private Security Sector Provident Fund (PSSPF) by participating employers to the Pension Fund’s Act of 1956 with specific emphasis to Section 13A.
- To ensure compliance in the National Bargaining Council Private Security Sector (NBCPSS) by all security companies in the industry.
- Inform and ensure that transgressing employers are charged LPI and pay it over to PSSPF or NBCPSS
- To ensure employers who comply with the Act as per above are issued with Compliance Letters for PSSPF and Compliance Certificates for NBCPSS
- To perform inspections as various employers and provide reports to NBCPSS
- To deal with member complaints coming from the NBCPSS and to provide feedback on the complaints
- To keep participating employers up to date with PSSPF and NBCPSS industry information that affects both employers and their employees.
- To create and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders i.e. PSIRA, Unions etc.
- To manage the relationship between participating employers and the back office.
- To understand NBCPSS and PSSPF operational requirements and be able to explain to participating employers.
- Be responsible for new employer registration in their designated working regions for both the PSSPF and NBCPSS
- Ensure complete and accurate documents are sent to the back office for registration of new employers
- Investigate employer Non-Compliance with NBCPSS and PSSPF
- Ensure that compliant employers receive compliance certificates for both NBCPSS and PSSPF
- Perform employer inspections as required by the NBCPSS
- Receive and attend to stakeholder complaints and report on outcomes
- Perform PSSPF and NBCPSS awareness and member education for all stakeholders
- Refer all employers requesting AOD arrangements to the Fund and be part of any sessions and outcomes
- Ensure that all new employers are registered with the PSSPF and NBCPSS as per the PSSPF SLA and Main Collective Agreement
Reporting and Admin
- Submit weekly visits and engagements weekly
- Provide a yearly and monthly planner for review
- All travelling requests to be done in line with the year planner. Any urgent requests to be accompanied by motivation.
Innovation and Team Player
- Be a team player at all times, meaning work well with your colleagues.
- Treat each client with respect.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strictly adhere to the rules and policies of the Fund, legislation, administration procedures and service level agreements.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommend improved procedures.
- Attend internal and external training required.
- Excellent time management.
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- 70% of employers must pay contributions on time and send schedules on time, portfolio of evidence to show effort to ensure objective is met.
- Portfolio of evidence on non-compliant employers and those that have been passed on to the legal team and legal and compliance
- Portfolio of evidence (inspection sheets) of all inspections carried out.
- No outstanding documentation of more than a month for new employer registrations
- Number of new employers registered versus total employers engaged
- Portfolio of evidence submitted to support all work done
- Evidence of engagements with stakeholders
- Employer engagements per month and communication as per required deliverables to employers in your regions or portfolio.
- Portfolio of evidence for all employer engagements
- Evidence of sharing of Fund and NBC information as and when required
- Updated employer addresses
- All reports submitted on time and accurate
- Basic Excel skills
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- English (Business writing and email etiquette)
- Stakeholder management (CRM)
- Industry knowledge and at least 2 years Industry experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Working under pressure And Deadline driven
- Organizational skills / Planning and prioritizing
- Interpersonal skills
- Settings goals
- Cross team collaboration
- Management of time
- Customer service
- Negotiation skills
- Industry knowledge
- Excel – intermediate
- Excellent customer service
- Time management/Planning
- Negotiation skills
- English (Reading, Speaking)
- Report writing