PURPOSE OF ROLE
· The ability to investigate and apply expertise to data with an intended objective to deliver on the specific area of expertise.
· The ability to analyze data and extract trends to ensure improvement of processes and or customer satisfaction. This could be in the form of innovative ideas as well as the task of compiling reports.
· Engage and list to current challenges in the team/business and use expertise to Trouble shoot issues in order to provide workable solutions
· The ability to tackle a Problem with the intent of using expertise/capability and or experience to resolve speedily
· Perform quality assurance based on the specialized requirements of the role.
· Should be able to ensure strong stake holder management ito Communication i.e. feedback to clients, managing clients, responding to clients, attend to queries timeously
· Engage in a professional manner whether it be verbal or face to face
· Have the ability to communicate via different communication channels
· Ensure that the brand or image of SEB is always maintained by adhering to the values (in keeping in line with the KPI and values of the company)
· Be a strong team player
· Have both both industry knowledge and experience
· Ensure that the role is carried out with the relevant accuracy, attention to detail and following instructions.
· Ensure that judgement and attention to detail is applied to the role
· Ensure that the role is completed within required deadlines and should have the ability to organize, plan, set goals and deliver accordingly.
· Strong interpersonal skills as cross team collaboration is required.
· Have the ability to innovate in the role
· Quality of work should be thorough
· Conscious of the abuse of company resources
· Ability to work through Funds Adjudicator (PFA) and FSCA complaints and queries against the Funds administered by SALT Employee Benefits and responding to them timeously and accurately.
· Must have a clear understanding of the legislation governing the Retirement Fund Industry.
Areas of Responsibilities
Timeous Reponses to Queries
Time and Quality Management
Recording of new complaints and determinations for reporting purposes to EXCO and relevant stakeholders.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link