Office Admin Manager Cape Town CBD
Our Client a reputable corporate professional services business in Cape town CBD is looking for an Office Admin Manager with 5 years’ experience. Coming from a small to medium size professional services back round with HR / Recruitment experience
Salary very negotiable
- Matric essential and a relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Office Manager preferably within the HR / Recruitment Industry. Alternatively, experience working in a small entrepreneurial business is ideal.
- Fully computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Advanced Excel is a must.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Proficient on social media platforms like Linked-in, twitter etc
- Financial Management: In conjunction with the Director and Accountant.
- Reporting: Prepare reports on sales, cash flow and special projects.
- Marketing: Manage and design all special project and events marketing material
- Prepare adverts for candidates or positions to be marketed via social media and other relevant advertising platforms and increase brand awareness.
- Strong social media and digital marketing experience an advantage.
- Support: Manage Director’s diary (business and personal), prepare visual presentations on PowerPoint and take minutes at meetings.
- Personal Support: Support Director in terms of any personal requirements which may arise (errands, repairs, house-hold needs, etc.).
- Maintenance: Resolve all IT concerns and issues timeously and liaise with service providers. Ensure all office maintenance issues are resolved and use initiative with regard to this.
- Travel Arrangements: Ensure prompt execution of travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Human Resources: Supervise office staff as required.
- Recruit new staff members
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Liaising with accountants to prepare payroll
- Controlling correspondence; designing filing and other systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring admin functions.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and assisting with training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by being a self-learning individual whose curiosity and desire to stay ahead of the game inspires; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies (and continuous upskilling).
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Frogg Recruitment SA
The Story of FROGG Recruitment
Founded in 2010, FROGG Recruitment operates from its Cape Town offices and strives to provide professional recruitment services to our valuable clients and candidates. We work in Contingency Recruitment finding Employers Permanent and Contract Employees.
We are a traditional recruitment agency specializing in recruitment sectors such as all Financial Services & Accountancy Recruitment. HR Recruitment, Office Support, and Administration Recruitment. FMCG Recruitment, Manufacturing Recruitment, Hospitality Recruitment, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment. Digital Marketing Recruitment and Sales Recruitment.
We have been voted by our clients as one of the best recruitment agencies in Cape Town. Are you looking for top talent to join your organization. We will find you real talent for all types of business and recruitment sectors. Are you looking for a recruitment agency in Cape Town, our experienced recruiter professionals will assist and guide you through the recruitment placement process to appoint capable staff.
Our aim is to provide top service in the full recruitment process sustaining client relationships and service. Our selected recruitment consultants deliver top-rated recruitment services and in short we are reckoned as one of the top employment agencies in Cape Town.
We aim to please, to summarize we offer recruitment services tailored to suit the client’s specific employment needs. In addition to this we are one of the top personnel agencies in Cape Town.