Operations Manager urgently required at Rent-A-Store (Head Office)
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Problem solving
• Upholding facility excellence
• Upholding company operational functionality
• Site Auditing
• Security management
• Vehicle fleet management
• Grounds and cleaning management
• Health and Safety management
• Transport management
• Disaster management
• Pest control management
• Maintenance management
• IT systems management
• Weekly and monthly reporting
• Disciplinary action
• Conduct performance appraisals
• Branch Management of the Kruger Road branch
• Well organized with excellent time management skills
• Able to work under pressure using initiative
• Excellent quality control, planning and admin skills
• Highly driven and self-motivated to achieve goals
• High level of energy and physically fitness and health
• Excellent Managerial skills
• Deadline orientated
• Conflict management
• Ability to motivate the team
• Attention to detail
• Minimum 3 years property management experience
• Extensive knowledge on IT infrastructure
• Extensive knowledge on site auditing
• Knowledge in fleet management
• Security knowledge
• Able to train employees
• Manage a large team of employees
• Computer literate, MS office, internet & a fast learner on new
• Own transport and valid driver’s license as this position requires
you to travel between branches on a regular basis
• Are prepared to work Mon to Fri 08:00-16:00 and when whenever
an emergency may arise
• Minimum Gr. 12 or equivalent
Salary +- R 20 000.00 per month
Email cv’s to Sonette@rentastore.co.za
Tyre Salesperson: Specialist in Truck Tyre sales. New and retreads.
To run and manage all aspects of our Truck Tyre sales division.
Applicant must have .. :
Recent experience with knowledge of Tyre Fleet Maintenance surveys and scrap tyre analysis abilities .
Strong selling and Customer Care skills.
Commission structure and Performance Incentives Monthly
Transport included. CV to email@example.com cc. firstname.lastname@example.org call 0836554705
Are you looking to relocate overseas? Did you know that New Zealand was ranked at number 10 in the United Nations 2022 rankings of the world's happiest nations?
Interested? We can assist you to obtain a work visa and potentially put you on a path to permanent residency. We will cover the cost of your visa application but you will need to fund your own relocation expenses.
Who are we?
Part of a global network of over 120 clinics founded in 1996 by a Cosmetic Physician, The Cosmetic Clinic New Zealand (TCC) is the leading provider in cosmetic, laser & rejuvenation treatments.
We are recruiting for our clinics in Queenstown, Invercargill, Auckland, & Christchurch.
The ideal candidates:
- Must be qualified to diploma level standard in Beauty Therapy
- Must have experience in Laser or IPL technologies
- A sound understanding of skin science.
- A track record in delivering an amazing customer experience
- Passionate about customer service & delivering results for clients
Why work for TCC?
- Excellent salary package, commissions & incentives plus huge discounts on all treatments
- Career progression – gain education & experience in all areas of the business
- Progress into senior therapist, training, & management positions as well as becoming a clinic owner
- Comprehensive & ongoing training
- Advanced & varied treatments
If you are excited by the prospect of building a life in New Zealand and a career with TCC, apply now!
QUALIFIED DIESEL MECHANIC
N1 4x4 Autotec, situated in Pretoria currently have a position available for a qualified Diesel Mechanic reporting to the Workshop Manager.
The core purpose of this position is to provide quality service and repair. Work first time right, efficiently and effectively.
- Matric / N3 (or equivalent)
- Trade Certificate (Diesel Technician)
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Mechanic or Technician within a Dealership / Workshop environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Recon engines
- Modern diagnostics Tools and Systems
- High attention to detail
- Excellent technical knowledge and problem solving skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintain a professional impression at all times by taking care of your work area and ensuring it is neat and clean.
- Service and repair of vehicles
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Ensure work carried out reflects the requested and authorised workmanship
- Use the correct tools and equipment at all times as per requirements.
- Ensure work is done according to manufacturer specifications.
- Report accurately on faults found and work done.
- Ensure work instructions and procedures are adhered to.
- Application should be accompanied by an up-to-date CV indicating achievements, knowledge, skills and qualifications.
- All applications should be forwarded to email@example.com by Friday, 8 July 2022.
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days, consider your application unsuccessful.
Will be required to canvas and visit clients outside of his/her immediate area (70km radius), fuel reimbursement rate will be discussed.
Selling ad space to various clients focused on the agricultural market
Getting own leads.
Growing in sales revenue and client base
Building relationships with clients.
Fluent in Afrikaans
+ 4 years experience in frontline reception work required
• Bilingual English (Fluent) and Afrikaans (fluent)
• Own vehicle and driver’s license
• Able to work in high pressure /deadlines environment
• Highly organized and attention to detail/time management
• Background in boardroom facilities management /diary/planning and catering
• Excellent skills in Ms Office /Ms Word/Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to do presentations on PowerPoint and Costing in MS Excel
• Well educated on the internet
• Previous exp on busy Switchboard required
• Gr 12
• Minimum 5 years experience in Payroll full function
• Pastel Payroll will be preferable;
• Knowledge regarding leave, PAYE, Efiling, E@syfile & Emp501 reconciliation;
• Time-management skills;
• Deadline-driven and sound decision making;
• Must be strong on implementation and administration;
• Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of employees.
• Exp in compensation funds, employment database
An applicant with experience and background in
Maintenance of mechanical machines, fitting and general handyman work in painting, welding
A reliable applicant with a valid driver's license and own vehicle for standby if and when required
Interested in an Internship at a well establish Financial Institution? Please forward me your qualifications, Updated CV if you meet the following qualifying criteria?
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing
- Promotional, Sales, Hospitality, Retail, or marketing work
experience whilst studying
- Internships or experience in advertising, Digital Marketing or
- Any Digital experience gained Advantageous
- MS office Competency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Presentation a must)
58 Hendrik Avenue, Pretoria, 0184, South Africa Temporary
Rapidly growing recruitment agency seeks to employ the services of Recruitment Researchers.
Position: Recruitment Researchers
Location: Pretoria East/ Brummeria
Availability: Immediately available
Salary: CTC neg (Basic +commission)
Duties and Responsibilities: • Assist and support recruitment consultants. • Assist in screening of prospective candidates. • Screen and select resumes for the consultants. • Arrange and send interview letters to candidates. • Display job positions on various websites. • Assist recruitment consultants in researching additional positing options. • Review and assess candidates' suitability for the required posts. • Build and manage candidates' database. • No Rollover Targets, No Desk Fee!
Requirements: • Matric essential + HR qualification • 1 year definite experience working in a similar role • Computer literate • Good command of the English language (Verbal and written)
We are currently recruiting for learners with disabilities in the following area:
Position: End-User Computing NQF 3
Requirements; • Have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric), although strong candidates who successfully passed Grade 11 will be considered. • Have Maths and / or Science at a minimum of Grade 10 level. • Have basic computer knowledge - would be an added advantage • Must be disabled South African citizens, (all races can apply) • Between the ages of 18 and 35 • Unemployed • Presentable and must have good English communication and interpersonal skills. • Have no criminal record • Be locally based • Not be studying full time • Recent certified copy of I.D • Recent copy of matric certificate and NOT statement • Medical report
Please send an updated CV, Medical certificate and your Matric certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org