We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to work for a manufacturing company that sells beds in Queensburg, Durban.
The sales representative will have their own company vehicle with a petrol allowance as driving is required for this position. Drivers license is a requirement.
This position provides a basic salary as well as commission.
A Reputable Company in South Africa is looking for Connectivity Sales Representatives nationally in KZN and the Western Cape
Amazing opportunity with an excellent commission structure on offer with ctc basic
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this position, please apply
Only cvs with the relevant experience will be accepted.
If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks consider your cv unsuccessfully.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for growing revenues through the acquisition of new enterprise customers
and logos via a direct or indirect channel, this role would be 100% new business focused. You will also need to be an
ambassador of the company, ensuring awareness of the brand and it’s capabilities within the ICT/ISP environment. Creating an
image that upholds the company's vision in the eyes of the customer is a key objective that uniquely separates your company from
its competitors, Be a C-level influencer.
• Planning and executing portfolio sales strategies
• Support client on-boarding from the sales cycle to technical hand over, ensure knowledge transfer on
accounts between teams
• Build and mentor the relationship with key partners and customers across regions
• Comprehensive knowledge of the entire client portfolio and actively identify new opportunities
• Strong technical and industry knowledge in order to provide consistent messaging to clients
• Research new products to meet the needs of the client and the corresponding “Go-to-Market” strategy
• Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and identify areas of opportunity for providing
value added business solutions
• Travel required to other entities or customer sites as and when needed
• Monitor industry and company news to determine future trends as well as manage reporting to gauge
• Ensure complete and accurate information is entered into Pipeline
• Strategize with Customer Teams for analysis and delivery of Business Value Assessments to provide client
strategy and value
• Maintain a C-level relationship with customers and provide consultation, support and guidance
• Work both individually and as part of a team where appropriate
• Fulfil any training and/or examination requirements as per the Company’s skills and certification matrix
• Be willing to carry out or assist with such tasks as may be required to achieve deliverables, or as
reasonably requested by a member of the organization
• Regularly familiarize yourself with the company’s portfolio of Products and Services, Customers, Suppliers and
• Be a professional and courteous representative at all times
2. Key Relationships
• Experience with C, D and M level management essential for both company and Customers
• Proven network of C, D and M level management within the required territory
• Has a healthy working experience with internal supporting structures
3. Necessary Experience and/or Qualification
• 8 years’ experience within the ICT or Telecommunications industry
• 5 years’ experience successfully selling and networking at a senior level with high-end multi-nationals
• Knowledge in selling across ICT business services
• Strong existing business relationships with customers in target industries
• Extremely comfortable dealing at C levels executives
• Experience in negotiating contracts & closing sales with annual contract value of R2- R5 million+
• A proven track record of sales success meeting annual targets
• International sales experience preferred Ability to work long hours and track record of delivering on specific deadlines.
4. Personal Skills/Competencies Required
• Be an ambassador , ensuring awareness of the brand and its capabilities within the ICT
• Creating an image that upholds the company's vision in the eyes of the customer is a key objective that
uniquely separates us from its competitors
• Excellent skills in negotiation, closing and follow-up skills, with consultative sales focus for selling services
• Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Positive and winning attitude
• Strong work ethic, self - starter and driven to succeed
• Administratively competent to provide accurate documentation, proposals and internal procedural
You’ll work closely with business units in developing new business strategies and models. You should
also be able to utilise the monthly reports to identify business needs, supporting subject matter
experts and technical resources.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link