FOOD MILLWRIGHT - OPEN ALL
Monday, 06 September 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Millwright
R36 000,00 - R36 000,00 (PER MONTH)
An exciting new opportunity currently exist at one of my clients within the food packaging sector. If your looking for growth stability and evidently join a dynamic team of professionals then this might e just for you. We looking for a Millwright with Food ideally packaging experience. You will be trade tested with at least 5 years FMCG experience.
Duties will include but not limited to:
Electrical and Mechanical Faultfinding Experience and VSD Drives experience important
• Perform planned and unplanned Maintenance on all plant equipment
• Mechanical and electrical fault finding
• SHE and House keeping
• Maintenance and services of any plant equipment including ammonia plant, boilers, etc.
• To be fully available to assist the plant with call-outs and to be on stand-by
• Electrical and mechanical refurbishment of machines
• Dismantle machines.
• Move machinery and equipment.
• Assemble and install equipment
• Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
• Follow SHEQ related processes and house keeping Attributes,
Skills and Qualifications
• Grade 12, Millwright
• 5 years’ experience in FMCG, food industry specific, electrical orientated.
• Computer literacy essential
Send updated CV in Ms Word to firstname.lastname@example.org incl Trade Test incl payslip