Monday, 11 January 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Millwright
R36 000,00 - R36 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Currently in the market for a a Trade Tested Millwright with FMCG experience with a stable work record.
Electrical and Mechanical Faultfinding Experience and VSD Drives experience important
• Perform planned and unplanned Maintenance on all plant equipment
• Mechanical and electrical fault finding
• SHE and House keeping
• Maintenance and services of any plant equipment including ammonia plant, boilers, etc.
• To be fully available to assist the plant with call-outs and to be on stand-by
• Electrical and mechanical refurbishment of machines
• Dismantle machines.
• Move machinery and equipment.
• Assemble and install equipment
• Read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
• Follow SHEQ related processes and house keeping
Attributes, Skills and Qualifications
• Grade 12, Millwright
• 5 years’ experience in FMCG, food industry specific, electrical orientated.
• Computer literacy essential
• Good Communication Skills
• Attention for detail
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
• Demonstrable knowledge and skills for installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems, mechanical systems and equipment
• Strong interpersonal communication skill
Desired Experience & Qualification
- N3 / Matric
- Trade Tested as Millwright
- 5 years FMCG experience
- Stable work record
- No criminal record
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transport
Send Cv to email@example.com