We are looking for a Full Time Project Manager who will be responsible for managing technical event production for all size and scale of events.
The candidate needs to have a minimum of 3 years experience in live event project management with knowledge of event technical (Sound/lighting/AV/rigging/etc).
The Candidate needs to have strong customer service skills, as well as strong administrative skills. They will need to be detail orientated with excellent time management skills. Candidates must be able to multitask and work under pressure. Own transport is essential. Candidate must be willing to work over weekends and able to work long hours (when necessary). Problem solving skills are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities (Not limited too)
- Client Liaison
- Client relationship building
- Site inspections
- taking of clients briefs
- Conceptualising stage/set designs
- Briefing design team for technical drawings and renders
- Supplier Sourcing and quotes
- Supplier Management
- Budget Management
- Budget Reconciliations
- Production schedules and timelines
- General industry Health and Safety
- Crew briefings
- Team Management
- Onsite Management - Client, crew and suppliers
- Bringing in new clients/jobs/events