• At least 3 years’ or more, experience working in an Instrumentation / Valve, Workshop / Assembly environment, preferably with knowledge on devices used within a chemical environment.
• Knowledge of the Area Classification and Safety integrity Level (SIL) Standards (advantageous)
• Experience in workshop operations (advantageous)
• Relevant Instrumentation / Valve Qualification
• Instrumentation Red Seal (advantageous)
All applicants are thanked in advance for showing interest however correspondences will only be entered into with the shortlisted candidates.