Guest House Reception / Event Co Ordinator, Centurion, R10 – 15 000 Neg
- Grade 12
- 3 Year Qualification in Marketing and Events would be advantage
- 3 – 7 Years exp in Event Management role
- Reception / Front of House Duties include:
- Controlling the Front Desk and Reception
- Stock Taking
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- General running of the Reception Desk
- Book in and invoicing of Guests
- Greeting and attending to the needs of the Guest
- Able to have superb customer service experience
- Friendly and outgoing
- Able to start Immediately
Our client – Owner of a 5 Star Guest house in Centurion is seeking a friendly, outgoing and well-presented Receptionist and Event Co Ordinator. The role involves controlling the place, taking stock, working closely with the owner and staff.
- English and Africans Previous hospitality experience Professional and friendly attitude P
- General running of the reception desk
- Maintain a smooth room bookings service.
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay. ·
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes. ·
- To assist in keeping the Guest House reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- Above average experience in organising Events, Campaigns, Conferences.
- Activations and even on-premise events