Telecom Sales Agent
Tuesday, 23 March 2021
Sales/Marketing - Office Automation
R15 000,00 - R25 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Basic + Commission
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Find and keep new clients.
• Prepare and update sales reports and other Sales related activities.
• Conduct a detailed needs analysis based on consultation.
• Prepare important presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
• Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully.
• Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
• Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all telecommunication solutions products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
• Maintain knowledge of the best practice activities and benchmark solutions as they pertain to the product portfolio.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 (Matric).
• 2+ Years Experience in Solutions & Technology environments with particular
skills in Telecoms Sales in both cloud and on premise as well as Connectivity – SDWAN, VOIP, Fibre, etc.
• Own transport is essential.