MPRTC Recruitment is a BEE Level 4 concern that has been operating since 1997 with offices based in Nelspruit, Witbank, Cape Town and Natal. With a team of 25 recruitment and support consultants, we have remained the choice for Recruitment in our areas. With today’s current demand for highly qualified and skilled talent, we have implemented a sound network to enable us to source and place staff on broader geographical scale, and currently successfully recruit for organisations in Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, North West, Free State, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, and Southern Africa. Additional to the Permanent Staffing, we also have a Temporary Staffing division, which allows extensive coverage in all areas of the market. We pride ourselves in the rapid growth we have experienced since opening, and in the attention We pride ourselves in the rapid growth we have experienced since opening, and in the attention to detail that we have maintained with drawing candidates with the necessary qualifications, skills and experience and placing them to match our client’s staffing needs. ·Our team of qualified recruiters have a sound understanding of multiple industries and sectors and can therefore provide specialised as well as generalist recruitment services. · With the many years in the recruitment industry, we are able to provide Executive Search services, as well as Head Hunting. · Currently we provide recruitment services to clients in Mpumalanga, Gauteng, Limpopo, KwaZulu Natal, North West, Free State, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape and Southern Africa. · We advertise on your behalf using a variety of media on a national basis to draw the best possible talent, receive all the advertising response and thereby, saving you valuable time and money. · We ensure thorough recruitment procedures: response handling, background screening, reference checking, and verification of qualifications. · Psychometric testing can be arranged as an additional service. · Last, but not least, we pride ourselves in providing you with, not only fast and efficient service, but with the right candidate suited for the position.
Regional Sales Manager (Nelspruit)
An exclusive home goods company situated in Ferndale is seeking to employ a Regional Sales Manager for the Nelspruit (Mpumalanga) region.
The Regional Sales Manager should have at least 10 years’ experience within a sales position and 3 years’ team management experience to join their operations.
Direct management of daily activities and outcomes of the sales team, including tracking the
progress of weekly, monthly, and annual targets and objectives, preparing reports as well as
providing training, coaching, supervision, and motivation to the team.
Minimum education (essential):
• National Senior Certificate
Minimum education (desirable):
• BCom Degree / Diploma
Minimum applicable experience (years):
• 10 years of which 3 years managing a sales team
Required nature of experience:
• Direct sales with a proven record
• Team management
• Organization and coordination
• Client engagement
• Presenting and public speaking
• Budgeting and budget management
• Data analytics and reporting
• Training implementation
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
• MS Office
• CRM systems
• Business to Consumer Sales
Skills and Knowledge (desirable):
• Partners and rewards programmes
• Other: Travel required
• Valid driver’s license
• Empowering Individuals
• Interacting with People
• Articulating Information
• Team Working
• Taking Action
• Seizing Opportunities
• Managing Tasks
• Pursuing Goals
• Examining Information
• Interpreting Data
• Making Decisions
• Establishing Rapport
• Convincing People
• Directing People
• Resolving Conflict
• Showing Composure
• Understanding People
• Conveying Self-Confidence
• Producing Output
• Checking Things
Key Performance Areas, Weights and Objectives
Team Management 50%
• Manage, train and coach sales consultants to drive sales effectiveness.
• Provide regular updates to the sales consultants and management on sales
activities, tracking against targets, and other reporting requirements.
• Establish, improve and ensure active management of team’s KPA’s with frequent
feedback to the teams.
• Ensure there is appropriate and continuous team training.
• Improve and maintain department specific induction.
• Establish and maintain incentive structures with frequent feedback.
• Actively manage team well-being.
• Coordinate relevant HR related processes including recruitment, leave, discipline,
Sales Management 30%
• Implement and manage strategic goals.
• Implement and maintain sales processes.
• Ensure relevant documentation is updated and maintained.
• Drive sales targets as provided by management.
• Provide continuous input on sales strategy to improve sales.
• Ensure the sales processes are maintained to initiate new business leads in the
• Understand and be able to perform all phases of the sales process, including, for
example, prospecting, initial contact, exhibitions, objection handling, competitor information
• Ensure Sales Consultants are trained on the product specifications and sales
• Ensure sales team adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines.
Reporting and Budgeting 20%
• Provide reporting as and when required.
• Maintain budget and forecast.
• R 33 000 – 35 000 CTC
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link