1. WINDOWS SERVER 2008 UP TO 2019
2. WINDOWS 7; 10; 11
3. OFFICE 2010, 2019 (EXCEL AND WORD PROFICIENT)
4. SQL SERVER 2008 UP TO 2019 (EXPRESS) 2016 FULL VERSION
5. MICROSOFT EXCHANGE 2010
6. KNOWLEDGE OF POS SYSTEMS (HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE)
7. HARDWARE KNOWLEDGE (REBUILD AND RELOAD) INCLUDE DIAGNOSTICS
8. REMOTE SUPPORT
9. NETWORK KNOWLEDGE (WIRED AND WIRELESS)
10. MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT 2010 FOUNDATION
11. KNOWLEDGE ON TIME AND ATTENDACE (HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE)
12. MONITORING OF BACKUP SYSTEM
13. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2010 AND 2019 (SETUP AND REPAIR)
14. MONITOR SERVERS (ALL COMMS RUNNING AND BACKUPS PASS)
15. APPLE MAC OS (ADVANTAGE)
About The Position
The Supply chain manager will be a pivotal player in the logistics planning process. The candidate will help the company identify problems as they develop, manufacture, store, and ship products. The candidate must be able to create strategies by analyzing information and processes and presenting their findings.
The voice of the supply chain manager will impact all aspects of the manufacturing process. The Supply chain manager will require an understanding of accounting, legal documents, and to build lasting relationships and increase efficiency as well as focus on warehouse optimization.
Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
Primary Skills Required
Qualification and Experience:
12 Months Contract with a possibility to become Permanent
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link