A global financial services provider listed amongst the largest in the world is looking for a skilled professional within Private Equity Fund Accounting. The ideal candidate should possess the following skillset:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - Honours and above
- Relevant Experience – Minimum 7 years of experience preferably into PERE and Hybrid Funds
- Good experience working on Investran, eFront and Macro enabled workbooks.
- Experience in handling audit requirements and adhoc client requirements in Fund accounting.
- Good conceptual knowledge in accounting principles and financial statement preparation
- Review and sign off NAV and Financials of the Private equity and Hybrid Funds that include recording Journal Entries, preparing monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financials, processing payments, preparing investor notices and various client reporting.
- Review Capital Call and distribution workings along with notices and release to respective investors
- Manage end execute conversion of Private Equity Funds from other accounting applications to eFront.
- Develop various KPIs to be followed and ensure all necessary controls are put in place in the process.
- Manage work allocation among the team and ensure back up and BCP plans are in place.