Business Development Consultant
The Business Development Consultant is responsible for providing analysis of a company and its existing practices, and makes recommendations necessary for improvements. It will involve marketing and other related duties.
- Develop new business models for the
- Maintaining client relations and generation of leads throughout the Eastern Cape, client dependent.
- Prepare recommendations based on research already carried
- Analyze prevalent market conditions for company and
- Review and monitor strategies of the company as it regards sales, advertising, marketing, and other related fields of
- Prospect on clients Service Level Agreements at head office level for clients with National footprints.
- Prepare presentations for potential
- Evaluate company’s competition and its
- Provide leads to both the Recruitment & Selection Division and the HR Solutions Divisions.
- Engage in research as regards how the company can improve in its
- Follow up meetings with clients – whether active or prospective
- Create and update client
- Create networking opportunities to expand business.
- Negotiate contracts and licenses as
- Attendance of Border Kei meetings, corporate days and other respective tradeshow initiatives.
- Conduct research on market trends of company’s products/services.
- Initiate strategies and plans for the company to reduce its losses and instead achieve increased profits.
- Create strategies for existing accounts to generate
- Play an important role in implementing products and service that will meet customer’s
- Analyze company’s trends in terms of loss and develop plans and a system to correct
- Serve as company’s representation in trade associations and other promotional
- Serves as company’s liaison with its personnel as it has to do with business potentials;
- opportunities, and problem resolution.
- Prepare reports as often as
- Prepare and provide a 30-Day Action list on a monthly
- Assist in establishing company’s agency plan as it regards certain territories and
- Generate leads through effective management of sales process of the
- Ensure satisfaction of customers including quality controls.
- Design and develop products, services, and tools for client
- 10 years or more Sales and Business Development Experience.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- Human Resources and or consulting preferable.
- Experience in closing National deals.
- Extensive presentation and communication abilities.
- Willing to travel throughout the Eastern cape