HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – TRANSFORMATION FOCUS
My client, a leading private hospital group seeks a Senior HR/Change expert to fulfil the role of HR Manager within a Private Hospital in Durban.
The Role includes but is not limited to the following:
Provision of HR Solutions to add value to the business goals
Building talent and increasing employee commitment
Advising & Supporting Line Managers in the implementation of HR Solutions
Requirements for the position are as follows:
NQF7 level Human Resources qualification – 3 year Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Human Resources
3 years’ work experience at a Senior/Management level operating as a Transformation / Change Agent
Advanced knowledge of remuneration, Talent Management, Recruitment & Selection, Learning & Development, Organisational Design and Change Management, IR and Performance Management.
Knowledge of HR theories & Legislation, IR Legislation, Financial Principles,
Proven track record in Diversity and Relationship Management
Advanced Computer Literacy – MS Office Suite proficiency.
Previous private hospital experience in HR will be an advantage.
Please note that this particular position is a BBEE vacancy, and only candidates in this sphere will be considered.
To apply: email cv’s in MS word only to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Aquatic Ecologist position available with a minimum 5 years of experience.
They must have a SASS accreditation and be professionally registered with the South African Council for Natural Scientists.
1. Honours or Masters in Aquatic Health or similar post-grad degree; PLEASE COMMENT
2. Professional registration with South African Council for Natural Scientific Professionals; PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF
3. SASS Accreditation; Please comment
4. ArchGIS competent;- Please comment
5. Minimum 5 years of experience; Please comment in detail please
6. Advantageous if they are able to undertake wetland impact assessments as well.
Email cv to email@example.com