Our client based in the George area is looking to employ and Agronomist to join their team.
- Matric with a Bachelor’s Degree/Honours degree in Soil Science/ Horticulture / Agronomy
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge of low volume irrigation and fertigation
- Computer literate – (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must have a Marketing attitude and commercial related skills
- Must have the capability to train
- Self-Starter/Work Independently
- Must give great attention to detail and analytical
- Must have excellent listening, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- May be required to travel throughout the country and surrounding countries
Key performance areas:
- Liaison between agronomic and hydraulic disciplines in irrigated agriculture
- Agronomy research support and initiate relevant research projects, trials & presentations
- Sales support: before/after sales support and advice to producers/dealers/consultants, seminars/farmer’s days, interpret water analysis & advice regarding maintenance.
- Training to all relevant people in the industry & technical sales team, initiating and planning of tours.
- Develop new markets for Drip Irrigation
- Focus on crops, role players and institutions within relevant areas.
Please note that only experienced candidates will be considered and contacted. Apply ONLINE now at: www.sydsenrecruit.com
SYDSEN RECRUIT (Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)