Welding Robot Programmer/Operator
Crest Information Systems cc
Tuesday, 26 January 2021
Manufacturing - Other Manufacturing
Sheet Metal Manufacturing and Design company seeks a Welding Robot Programmer/Operator to program robot for automated welding jobs who is dedicated with prior experience in Robotics CNC programming and Robotic welding. The candidate must be able to work independently and must be proficient in Robotic CNC and Automated welding. Must be an analytical and logical thinker and have strong technical knowledge of Robotic welding techniques.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Programming the Robot to perform custom welding jobs.
• Running production welding jobs.
• Set up of jigs and fixtures.
• Manage the welding programs and revisions.
• Inspect all incoming jobs to see how they can be automated using the Robot.
Requirements: Grade 12 with 2+ years’ experience in Robotic Welding and a certificate in Robotic Programming and Operations is a plus
Experience with Fanuc Robots will also be a plus