The role of the Lead Generator Manager is to manage, and develop the lead generation process in order to deliver qualifying leads for the Sales Team. Further, the Lead Generator is required to complete all administration tasks accurately and timeously. Lastly he/she should represent & live the companies values in every interaction & engagement.
- Communication and listening
- A minimum of 3 years business to business lead generation experience
- CRM Knowledge
- Microsoft Interface
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Technically qualified on Generator technology including electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- To be able to design generator installations for the sales team.
- These designs must including Synchronisation of generator power and control, with Low Voltage and Medium Voltage loads.
- Manage stock for commercial purposes and spares purposes.
- Manage the FG Wilson Vendor account from all aspects.
- Be responsible for the FG Wilson yearly revenue target and be measured as such.
- Manage the Marketing strategies with MPT marketing division.
- Assist the sales team on projects including interactive with the partners and end users.
- Full product management of generator products and spare parts sales.
- Training of salespersons and assist with training and certification of technical service teams.
- Manage the partner and end user price list for all generator products.
- Travel to the regions and internationally for customer and market development.
- Assist Technical Manager/Director with service levels to generator customers.
- Must have a in depth knowledge of fuel systems for generator installations.