Construction Manager - for a RDP Mega project development company
Tuesday, 31 August 2021
Management - General Management
A Large Development Group that are busy developing Mega projects and Government housing are looking for a Construction Manager for their RDP Mega Project/s.
This is a Full-time position and the right candidate must have and be able to:
- 10 years + experience in working as a Construction Manager
- Have the relevant qualification
- Proven track record
- Punctual, loyal, hardworking, honest with sober habits
- Must be Computer literate
- Strong Management and leadership skills
- Provide detailed weekly reports
- The ability to set realistic deadlines and expectations
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Valid driving license and access to own/reliable transport
- Able to start ASAP (adv)
The management position will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Preparing and submitting construction project budget estimates
- Planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, and monitoring progress against established schedules
- Preparing progress reports and issuing progress schedules to the group’s directors and shareholders
- Perform ALL other Construction Manager duties
Remuneration is negotiable.
There is a huge opportunity for growth with the company and in our group of companies.