Dynamic company specializing in Transport and Logistics is recruiting for a Responder, who is willing to work shifts and has high multitasking skills based in the Hillcrest area.
- Drivers will log calls for breakdowns or mechanical problems on the truck or trailer through the app
- Drivers will log panic or call me through the app
- The Responder will be responsible to arrange the appropriate suppliers to repair the truck or to do the maintenance work.
- In the event of a breakdown on a trailer the Responder will arrange for an approved service provider to do the repairs.
- Provision of regular feedback to the respective fleet controller on the status of repairs.
- Maintains constant communication between the Driver, the Supplier and the Fleet owner
- The Responder will work towards resolving the breakdown with Driver, the Supplier and the Fleet owner
- The Responder will own the breakdown/panic/call me from inception to conclusion
- Monitoring and control of breakdowns, panics and call me’s in the Portal
- Updates in the Portal need to be completed timeously, as the incident occurs
- In the event where the Responder is unsure about a repair or service provider he/she will immediately liaise with the team leader to seek clarity.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls and verifying information.
- Maintains communication with IT by reporting problems and trouble shooting
- General administration duties, relating to recording, reconciliation of data capturing.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Assisting with the onboarding of customer details (credit application, subscription details…)
- Obtaining and updating Driver, Supplier and Mechanic contact details
- General administration and filing
- Accurate filing records and systems maintained
- Preparing analytical reports for team leaders as required.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative tasks as required
- Ensuring that all records are in line with company procedure and accepted practices.
- Minimum Grade 12 (Matric) qualification
- Logistics background an advantage
- Response centre background an advantage
- Excel experience should be medium to advanced.
If you meet all of the above, please send your CV to email@example.com Please note due to high volume responses, only candidates that meet the advertised criteria will be contacted.