Bulk Vehicle Operator Trainer - Valid Passport
Manna Employment Services (Pty) Ltd
Monday, 06 September 2021
Logistics - Other Logistics
DRIVER TRAINER COMPETENCY PROFILE
• Hold a valid PrDP Catogory “D” and be licensed to drive code
• Be an accredited driver trainer- hold the national certificate for
professional driving or equivalent.
• Registered Assessor and Facilitator with TETA
• Age – preferably between 30 and 45 years 12 to 15 years
experience as a driver of which 3 to 5 years have been as a
• Hold a current ( not more than two months ) medical
clearance certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
• Have no suspension or cancellation registered against his
• Have working knowledge of traffic, transport, health and
• Have knowledge of the Petro Chemical industry.
• Demonstrate ability to assess good handling skills, driving and
non- driving skills, habits and attitude.
• Demonstrate ability to make objective assessments,
recommend corrective action where needed and give feedback
• Be reliable, practical/ enthusiastic and flexible.
• Demonstrate good inter- personal skills – a good
communicator and ability to motivate.
• Practice high and consistent personal standards, integrity and
commitment to company policy and procedures.
• Ability to work effectively on his own.
Please email: email@example.com