Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Supervisor to supervise branch administration and operations.
1. Supervise all client liaison and sales support in the branch offices • Supervise the service delivery to internal & external clients (TCF) • Manage the client service of walk in and telephonic enquiries • Handle and report complaints effectively (TCF) • Manage compliance and effectiveness of client service levels (TCF) • Monitor the quality of all client services administration towards sales (TCF) • Adherence and control of client survey (TCF) • Ensure correctness of documentation • Maintain and monitor client service registers
2. Supervise new business policy administration • Oversee and manage the efficiency & accuracy of data capturing for the group (TCF) • Oversee compliance of quality assurance on all new business processes (TCF) • Oversee Tick off procedures and policies (TCF) • Maintain and monitor new business and returns registers • Assist Office and Sales Managers to ensure that sales targets are achieved • Ensure minimum data capturing targets are met
3. Supervise claims administration • Review claims to ensure that personnel have processed it accurately, promptly, and made notes AIMS (TCF) • Maintain that claims procedures are adhered to (TCF) • Follow procedures on record keeping and storage of claims documentation (TCF) • Maintain and monitor claims registers • Monitor efficiencies on decentralization claims procedures
4. Assist Office Manager with budgetary control • Assist with managing of branch office expenses within budgetary constraints • Plan and develop methods and procedures to lower operational expenses • Assist with the purchasing, inventory stocks and supplies
5. Information Reconciliation & Reporting on Branch Office Operations • Compile and submit weekly client service administration activity reports • Compile weekly report on new business - received, finalized, returned and outstanding's • Reporting to manager on claims progress and activities • Provide weekly stats to Sales on outstanding correspondence and returned new business • Report on challenges and solutions to manager • Assist and manage with the stationery, inventory & supplies records • Maintain up to date Supervision records
6. Management of logistics • Ensure branch offices adheres to the corporate identity (dress code, branding, etc.) • Ensure offices are well maintained • Liaise with facilities department for any maintenance related issues • Assist Office manager in updating the offices asset registers and complying with the Facilities policies and requirements
7. Responsible for compliance and TCF • Adhere to company policies and procedures, code of conduct in accordance with FSB and regulatory requirements • Coach staff on relevant legislation and industry principles • Assist with the staff accreditations compliance • Coach staff on relevant business rules, policies, procedures • Keep compliance records up to date
8. Comply with FAIS requirements • Supervise employee representative when rendering services under supervision • Submit supervision evidence to HR/ TD monthly • Mentor and train staff to ensure that they have a proper understanding of products and procedures • Observe interactions between employee and clients
9. Supervision of staff • Assist with the audit and control of attendance registers, client survey, pulse reports, activities, staff leave and any other requirement • Monitor and review staff performance monthly and biyearly (TCF) • Assist with the management of branch operations effectively and liaise with the relevant departments • Assist with the training, development and on-going coaching of staff • Comply with disciplinary and grievance procedures • General supervision of branches including branch visits to ensure that the branches' administration runs effectively and efficiently.
10. Supervision of the integration process • Compliance of cross integration of policies and procedures amongst branch office staff
11. General • Management of updating IT programs • Conduct regular meetings with staff at various branches & provide minutes thereof Monitor business retention • Safe keeping of company property and records • Keeping the store room neat and tidy • Visiting designated branch offices regularly
Requirements • 3 years' experience in the Insurance Industry • 1 years' experience in Supervisory Role • FAIS Compliant • Regulatory Examination Level 1 (Representatives) RE5 • Recognized Qualification as per the FSB • Degree/Diploma in Management