- Responsible for monitoring set up and layout and space management and ensuring that SOP procedures are followed.
- Constantly coordinate and monitor all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objective and set targets.
- Follow up and control daily absence and overtime of warehouse personnel.
- Monitor and maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding areas.
- Issue inventory reports and stock reports to the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for stock control and overseeing processing of orders, utlilising the Kerridge system.
- Deal with customers and address issues, compliments and complaints.
- Coordinate the logistical aspect of the warehouse by monitoring all activities and scheduling and arrangements relating to routes, deliveries and collections.
- Report on daily activities of the warehouse by creating and maintaining an up to date logging report for the branch manager which contains checks and verifications on shortages, overages and problems with inventory control.
- Look for opportunities to improve and develop upon current warehouse operations.
- Relevant Standard Operating Procedure.
- Customer Relations Orientation.
- Product knowledge.
- Good warehouse practice.
- Stock taking procedures.
Educational Qualifications and Skills
- Matric and diploma preferably.
- Supervisory Skills.
- Ability to train others.
- Time Management Skills.
- Kerridge system.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Conflict Resolution Skills.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying.