Operations Assistant required in Avoca, Durban:
• Provide support to the head of the division.
• Sending tracking updates to clients
• Handling warehouse cargo
• Warehouse inventory control
• Investigate, follow- up and resolve all exceptions and ensure it is communicated to the head of the division.
• Ensure the efficient loading process of vehicles in respect of vehicle utilization.
• Adhere to Health and Safety requirements
• Inspect all vehicles and material handling equipment to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
• Ensure the warehouse is always neat, clean, and safe.
• A qualification in Road and Transport Management, Warehousing or related field of study will be an advantage.
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office particularly Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• 3 years working experience in a warehousing environment.
• Market related & negotiable depending on your experience.
Direct applications to email@example.com. REF: OADBN