BEE JUNIOR LABOUR ATTORNEY - • Admitted attorney with 2 – 3 years post-admission experience and proven track record
Wednesday, 09 June 2021
Legal - Attorney/Legal Advisor
R12 000,00 - R15 000,00 (PER MONTH)
BEE JUNIOR LABOUR ATTORNEY
Location: Brooklyn, Pretoria East, Gauteng
Basic Salary: R 12 000 to 15 000 CTC (Negotiable depending on experience)
Qualification: Completed BCom Law degree, with completed articles and admitted as an attorney
• Admitted attorney with 2 – 3 years post-admission experience and proven track record in labour relations
• Young, presentable, and professional EE female (Black or Indian)
• Good working knowledge of labour legislation in particular the LRA, BCEA, OH&S, EEA and the Public Sector labour legislation
• Experience with collective bargaining /consultation with Trade Unions.
• Responsible for typing and compiling of own reports.
• Ability to do research, interpret case law and draft legal opinions
• The incumbent must have experience with trade union negotiations and recognition/collective agreement, strikes and lockouts.
• Knowledge of Section 197 transfers and retrenchments
• Good training and presentation skills (ER and IR training)
• Experience with public sector disciplinary processes
• Understanding of the PSA and Regulations, PFMA, NT Regulations and SMS handbook
• Integrity, strong work ethic
Only if you comply with ALL the above-mentioned requirements, send CV and qualification(s) to:
Subject: BEE Junior Labour Attorney
EASTERN PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS CC (SINCE 1990)
Contact number: 0123483218