We are it again , My client is looking for a Software Engineer with the following Key Responsibilities:
* The Engineer will manage the development, construction and implementation of new control hardware and software systems
required by the accelerators.
* The Engineer will develop and maintain existing control systems in both OS/2 and EPICS environments to ensure that the operational
requirements of accelerator systems are met.
* The Engineer will assist with preparation of bid specifications and tender documentation, as well as partaking in tender processes.
* The Engineer will be responsible for the supervision of a group of engineers and technicians for operations and maintenance of the
control electronics and software systems.
* Identify risks and ensure operational impacts are minimized
* Lead, manage and oversee projects schedules and budgets
* Financial Management: Preparing budget forecast for projects
* M.Eng / M.Sc in Electronics Engineering
* A minimum of 6 years relevant working experience in electronics engineering in a project environment with specific
knowledge/experience in conceptual and detail engineering,
* A minimum of 5 years management experience in a similar position
* Practical experience in scientific/technical software engineering.
* Practical experience in scientific/engineering computing and instrumentation
* Experience with and knowledge of high power, RF, analogue, digital, and high-speed digital electronics
* Experience with digital signal processing techniques, hardware description language design, embedded programming, Linux
development and control system theory
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link