• Ability to analyse incoming Incidents,
• Take ownership of SAP related incidents, log it in Solution Manager and manage the incident to closure; involving other teams and Level 3 support as required.
• Actively manage the open incidents in the SAP Support queue and ensure detailed updates, follow-up and resolution and closure
• Day to day responsibility for data mapping in bespoke SAP tables for interface, job monitoring and rescheduling, assisting business users with the execution of business transactions and month-end close processes.
3. Qualifications and Technical Competencies Required
• Basic understanding of the end to end incident management life cycle
• Ability to do technical analysis and make an informed decision on the next steps and teams to involve
• Providing accurate, detailed documentation to the user and on the incident, request or problem
• Communicate clearly, effectively and professionally to all people regardless of role in company
• Resolve Level 2 SAP incidents and manage requests and problems with limited assistance and management oversight
• Escalate incidents and requests via established processes when required
• 6 months + experience of working in a IT support capacity, in a SAP environment
• Experience in a call centre or help desk a plus
• Working knowledge in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, etc.)