Integration/API Management Support
Our client in the telecommunication space is looking for a self-motivated, goal driven Support Specialist to fill the position in their Integration/API Gateway team, on a contractual bases, renewable yearly.
• Managing and maintaining Integration and API Management platform (Broadcom layer 7 API Gateway and WS02 Enterprise Integrator) within the company at application and infrastructure level.
• Ensure proper change management process are followed to ensure operational efficiency
• Responsible for project managing initiatives within the support domain.
• Responsible for managing and achieving platform stability to ensure high availability, redundancy
• Ensure continuous improvement and automation
• Liaise with analyst and developers with regards to integration/ API change requirements.
• Cloud Computing Platform (AWS / MS Azure / GCP / IBM Cloud )
• Linux/Unix Administration.
• Ansible Automation Platform
• MS SQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle database
• API Management Tools (Broadcom Layer 7 APIM / MuleSoft Anypoint / WS02 API Manager/Tibco Mashery / Google Apigee)
• Understanding of SQL and PL/SQL
• Understanding of SOAP and Restful web services.