Salary – Up to R25 000 per month
Working hours: Monday – Friday: 07:00 – 16:00
Please note: Hours may be adjusted during peak season which is 3-4 months of the year
Click here to apply -
Well established firm within the industry has an opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join their team in N4 Gateway Industrial Park, Pretoria-East area
Duties will include but is not limited to:
Please note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duties & Responsibilities
Primary Key Performance Areas:
Manage the ETQA Division:
1. Implement, monitor, maintain and improve the organisation’s Quality Management System.
2. Implement, monitor, maintain and improve the organisation’s Assessment and Moderation System.
3. Implement, monitor, maintain and improve a stock control system for learning material and portfolios of evidence.
4. Monitor the performance of Practitioners against internal quality standards and against external compliance requirements.
5. Source Practitioners for the facilitation, assessment and moderation of learner portfolios of evidence.
6. Implement, monitor, maintain and improve a Practitioner Development Programme for permanent and contract Practitioners.
7. Manage the learner enrolment and registration process on the organisation’s Learner Management System and on SETA systems.
8. Manage logistics, in relation to “the life of a portfolio of evidence”.
9. Communicate and liaise with SETAs; build and maintain a professional business relationship with SETAs and Quality Councils in recognition of their role in the compliance process, and that they are important stakeholders in the organisation’s success.
10. Provide input into other functional areas of the organisation.
11. Quality assure learning material prior to printing.
12. Plan for and give effect to employee development, for subordinates in own area of responsibility.
13. Monitor daily operations in the ETQA Division in relation to policy and quality standards.
14. Reconcile learner attendance, attainment, retention, conduct and performance.
15. Provide input into the strategic direction of the organisation insofar as giving life to the country’s National Development Plan (NDP) and Sector Skills Plans.
Desired Experience & Qualification
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Practical Skill Areas:
1. A well-developed value system that includes honest, fair and ethical business dealings.
2. Systems-oriented, with a positive and solutions-driven approach.
3. Approachable and a friendly disposition, with a clear understanding of team work.
4. An understanding of the value of kindness, humility, responsibility and accountability.
5. A sincere appreciation for life-long learning.
6. Ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation, using various means.
7. A keen eye for quality.
8. Efficient and effective, i.e. an ability to prudently use resources whilst producing results in the required time-frame.
PEOPLE DIMENSION believes that every successful Brand is shaped by Great People who deliver on the promise they make. PEOPLE DIMENSION is a Recruitment agency committed to seek greatness in the South African job market. Skills attraction is our passion and building trusted partnerships with both our clients and applicants our priority. PEOPLE DIMENSION prides us on providing a personalized and delivery-focused recruitment function across all industries. Our Services include both permanent and contract placements, in the following specialist areas; Information Technology Engineering Finance Office Support Insurance Marketing & Sales A clear understanding of our clients’ business and corporate culture is the starting point of every successful placement we make. Our extensive industry knowledge and more than 11 year presence within the recruitment industry, enables us to find and introduce South Africa’s top talent to our clients. We also believe in continuous follow up on the progress of the candidate we have placed as well as the level of both our client’s and candidate’s satisfaction with our service. PEOPLE DIMENSION adheres to the APSO Constitution and Code of Ethics and is therefore very serious in complying with the requirements of South Africa’s Labour legislation. We are also a Level 4 BEE Contributor. Integrity and Service excellence is our promise to you. We invite you to choose PEOPLE DIMENSION as your recruitment partner.
I.T technical Support
Must have IT degree
Must have 2 years experience
Title: Specialist: Technical Support (Temp)
Time: 7:30 – 16:00 (Monday – Friday)
Duration of Contract: 6 months
Temp Salary: R20 000 per month
Branch: Head Office
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link