Our client, a company in the agricultural industry situated in Stellenbosch, is looking for a Marketing / Technical / Admin Manager to join their team.
- This is a position that has potential growth in the company.
- Our client is preferably looking for someone who has a passion for agriculture and the outdoors.
- The person must be willing to travel a lot and will be among clients almost every day.
- The person must be the face / image of the company among the clients / farmers.
- The person must also be willing to help between the teams, such as driving teams and helping with production.
- The person will do administration work.
Please note that this position needs to be filled as soon as possible.
Expanding the business in the geographical area through increasing the client base, delivering good quality work at an efficient pace, and keeping costs to a minimum.
- Identify and peruse new clients.
- Build relationships with current and potential clients.
- Identify any other opportunity to market the company’s current services / products or new areas for the company to expand in.
- Draft and communicate the daily marketing and operations admin plan.
- Support with production process, including transporting of teams and development of implements.
- Continuous communication and up-dates to Operations Manager, Production Manager, and clients.
- Identify and implement process improvements / other improvements to increase efficiency and quality of work.
- Ensure staff is well trained on technical skills, people matters and company policies.
- Budget management:
- Manage and track own budget.
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Record keeping of expenses according to company procedures.
- Assist Operations Manager with any other task.
- Understand and adhere to the company’s operating procedure as well as Health and Safety procedures and also ensure their teams adheres to these.
- Any other reasonable task required by company.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in Agriculture or relevant field and managing teams.
- Driver’s license code.
- Dangerous Goods license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- English and Afrikaans literacy.
- Good physical health.
- Good time management skills.
- This role reports to the Operations Manager.
- Travel will be required.
Area: Stellenbosch and surrounding areas.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Salary package: R20 000 – R23 000 per month with cellphone and company car.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks