Process Technologist_Glass Handling Specialist
Salary: Market Related
Our client; a leading manufacturer of float glass, laminated glass, mirrors and sealants is searching for a Process Technologist that specialises in Glass Handling to report to the Technical Manager.
• Analysis of Production data to establish conformance to operating and process standards
• Perform physical tests to verify data
• Interpret, analyse, and test outcomes to recommend corrective action to maintain the process control
• Monitor implementation of recommendations
• Apply innovation in the glass handling sphere
• Visiting customers and giving technical assistance
• Handling customer complaints
• B.Eng Degree in Industrial, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• Theoretical understanding of Engineering will be assessed
• Three to five years' industrial experience in a process technology environment
• Understanding of logistics, warehousing and glass handling as well as knowledge of glass making
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Drivers' license
• Presentation Skills
• Planning, organising and decision making skills
• Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Exhibit strong planning and organising ability coupled with action orientation.
• Data analysis and problem solving
• Process Engineering
• Project management