Experienced Team Leader Trust & Administration required for top Management company in Grand Baie.
- Knowledge/ Experience:
- A background in the corporate and trust administration arena for a bank or financial services firm with expert knowledge of trust/corporate administration, compliance,
- A background in trust/corporate and advisory services Financial and estate planning experience
- Overall Role in the Business:
- Responsible for trust administration, corporate administration, client relationship management and retention of clients.
- Provide top-tier relationship management for current trust/corporate clients to the highest level of service standards well above traditional levels, while managing the trust portfolio and acting as the trust expert on the team.
- Key Performance Areas:
- Administer a portfolio of complex trust and corporate structures, delivering prompt and a high level of service
- Manage relationships with settlors, beneficiaries, protectors and beneficial owners, and their advisors, investment managers and other third parties,
- Manage your team to meet all the required deadlines, retain the clients and relationships.
Consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within7 working days.