- Identify, document and analyze business requirements to ensure Customs compliance are adhered to.
- Apply Agile methodology as per the company standard.
- Identify areas of improvement within the system to ensure Customs compliance.
- Document process requests and/ or changes.
- Liaise with the central team within the company on global Customs template.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Expert level of experience required.
- Minimum qualification - Customs knowledge within the Automotive Industry 5+ years.
- Customs Knowledge within Automotive industry:
- Free Trade Agreements
- Logistics processes
- SAP ERP (advantage).
- Microsoft Office.
- German communication capabilities (advantageous).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Aboveboard work ethics - this is of utmost importance.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.