The Project Associate will work with the MD daily and manage the execution of projects
and tasks across all facets of business operations, including day-to-day management,
special projects, and oversight of deadlines.
The role will be responsible for supporting the MD of the business to deliver on strategic
priorities that ensure the growth and sustainability of the business. Through the leadership
of strategic projects and orchestration of process and workflow improvements, this
individual will help to streamline and simplify the decision-making process. The role
includes application of thought leadership & innovation to identify improvement
This position requires a strategic mindset and consulting skillset with a strong bias towards
collaboration and delivery.
• Business or Engineering Bachelor’s or advanced degree
• Experienced in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Power BI proficiency a
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with business leadership and
peers in a clear, effective, and consistent manner
• Flexible self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work
• Proficiency with or willingness to learn writing SQL queries for data pulls
• Enthusiastic and creative individual committed to delivering results
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience
• Experience in process improvement, or consulting (an advantage)
• Demonstrated experience in project management, continuous process
improvement, and data analysis.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link