Gather research and insights on our competitors and manage our competitive tracking system.
- Research competitors through web searches, financial statement analysis, and other methods
- Collect and synthesize a continuous stream of intelligence from client-facing staff
- Create and maintain competitive intelligence documents
- Help design, build, and maintain a competitive knowledge management system
- Respond to urgent requests for competitive information from sales and proposal teams
- Provide competitive intelligence information to help shape new product releases
- Identify market trends worth of strategic consideration
- Prepare and deliver slides on market/competitive dynamics for client-facing staff
Coordinate quantitative and qualitative research projects that will help inform our product plans, marketing messages, and thought leadership role in the market.
- Crafting and developing online surveys
- Administering survey research
- Writing interview guides
- Scheduling interviews/focus groups
- Conducting interviews
- Track and locate targeted participants for data collection
- Analyzing quantitative data using descriptive statistics, cross-tabulations, etc.
- Preparing reports and communicating results
- Assists in recurring administration of survey-driven offerings, e.g., assessments and post-training effectiveness surveys
Product Performance Analysis
Helps several teams better understand product sales trends and product issues
- Creates reports and analyses on the revenue performance and popularity of off the shelf programs and digital assets
- Gathers supplemental information from client-facing teams and others to explain product sales trends
- Helps make business cases for product retirement
- Assesses new problem domains that could be opportunities for new Blanchard offerings
- Prepare quarterly report on sales performance for products and services
- Creates and delivers slides on product performance
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, curious, flexible, collaborative, and a good communicator. They will be able to handle both fast-paced projects as well as longer projects.