Global Mining Services Provider based in Mauritius requires a Junior Enterprise Architect.
- Deliver integration of key operating models and supporting systems
- Capture high-level business architecture to scope data paths and supporting integrations
- Based in Mauritius
The Junior Enterprise Architect - ERP reports to the Group ERP Manager. The role will be responsible for delivering key operating model and supporting systems integrations. It will also be required to capture high-level business architecture to inform and scope the required data paths and supporting integrations to reach the joint target outcome.
- Make use of business process modeling techniques that provide visual representations critical to streamlining the flow of business tasks, business value stream and data relationships
- Communicate with stakeholders to validate model representations
- Identify KPI and their data origins
- Develop reports in PowerBI
- Other duties as required
You will be required to have:
- Degree in Engineering (Industrial/Mechnical Engineering)
- Knowledge of and experience in ERP
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving & solution design mindset
- Strong team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively mentor and provide technical leadership to other team members
- Strong relationship management
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work independently and meet deadlines
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in ERP
- Knowledge in architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF or other frameworks Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability and willingness to travel
Consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within 7 working days.