Provides 1st and/or 2nd level telephone support to external and internal clients in connection with personal computers or networks, or network devices within the set expected service levels and in a quality beyond the expectations of the client.
- Not only receives calls from but also initiates calls to the clients.
- Provides users with proper authorizations.
- Performs troubleshooting directly in the system of the customer, re-installs programs if necessary.
- Works with greater independence, possesses bigger authority and knowledge to solve problems.
- Contributes to solving problems on client-specific devices and applications as well.
- Solves the overwhelming majority of the problems, forwards only those cases that require specialized knowledge to the next level of support or to a local partner.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues
24/7, night and weekends
Qualifications - Skill description:
- Must have (or be studying towards) any of the below certification:
- Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technicians (MCDST)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) foundation
- Be familiar with repair, analysis and measurement tools
- Strong customer- and result-orientation
- Team spirit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Understanding of easy to handle administrative tasks
- Understanding of IT – Microsoft Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Social competency to handle also hard emotions
- Good ability to handle stress
Language knowledge required: