The CSC role is a Call Centre based role, Excellent English and French needed, coupled with advanced computing capabilities, willingness to work shifts and a keen interest in the medical industry.
The WorkSafe Centre of Excellence provides global medical compliance management of essential health screening and vaccination support services to multinational organisations with expatriate populations (employees and dependents) who are required to travel frequently or are assigned to work in foreign countries and frequently in remote locations.
- Provide telephonic support to clients regarding medical issues/queries.
- Provide the day-to-day operational and administrative work effort required to deliver the WorkSafe services in line with client service agreements, while adhering to the WorkSafe policies and procedures.
- Manage Health Checks cases for specific client programmes in line with the relevant operations procedure documentation.
- Issuing of Health Passports and Fitness Certificates.
- Get to know emergency procedures and the location of the first aid kit and AED.
- Ask questions to check or clarify any issues relate to OH&S training, tasks or any issue that may affect safety in the workplace.
Must have the following:
- HSC or equivalent
- Tertiary Qualification preferable.
- Demonstrated understanding of working within a professional/general Customer Service focused environment – 1-2 years experience, preferably in a medical/healthcare environment
- Experience within International SOS advantageous.
- Fluent, written and spoken English and French is an explicit requirement of the role.
- Portuguese an advantage,
- Shift work in accordance with a pre-published duty roster (24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within 7 working days.