The purpose of the role of the Business Application Engineer is to provide technical support for our new and existing enterprise software solutions to our end users. You will be part of a technical team, and take full ownership of related issues, system enhancements and managing release upgrades, with a full understanding the Customer requirements and a deep knowledge of for everything NetSuite ERP and Salesforce CRM as a minimum. The candidate needs to provide an excellent service to our end users as well as upskill colleagues.
Understand all aspects of SFDC / NetSuite configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the SFDC / NetSuite release upgrades.
Support the SFDC and NetSuite Accounting cloud services such as:
PROFICIENT AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS
• Demonstrable experience in supporting SFDC
• Experience using NetSuite SRP and Finance
• Experience working in an end user facing environment
• Experience breaking down large activities into smaller sub tasks
• Good communication skills
• Good level of understanding of a Microsoft Windows
• Good level of understanding of networking
• Experienced working in an Agile environment
• Experienced implementing new monitoring and reporting solutions
• Experience of working with ISO27001:2005 onwards.
• Experience working on projects and breaking down projects into actions
• Full and clean driving license
Huntswood’s employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
• Confidential, reliable and genuine
• Dynamic, passionate and determined
• Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link