Leader in International Health & Security Risk Management. Protecting people from health & security threats requires Billing Co ordinator.
Required Work Experience
· Min 1 year working within an administrative, data capturing position.
· Demonstrates understanding of working within a professional/general customer services focus environment.
Excellent computer skills, and written and verbal English
Minimum Grade 12.
Tertiary education preferable.
· To work alongside key stakeholders to ensure that all billing requirements related to MedFit/Worksafe clients and providers are documented, communicated and maintained. This includes but is not limited to the MedFit/Worksafe case fee template and monthly billing schedules including prepaid case tracking.
· Chairs the weekly finance meeting, documents and distributes the related minutes tracking sheet
· Oversees management of the MedFit billing and queries mailboxes and related tracking sheets, and escalates mismanagement to the Senior Operations Manager.
· Reviews referrals received from GSS and distributes for resolution within 48 hours.
· Manages the open guarantee of payment list with weekly distribution to key stakeholders, ensuring that all provider invoices are sourced within the agreed 4 months with escalation to the relevant stakeholders if this is not achieved.
· Monitoring validation of invoices and ensuring that these are appropriately closed off.
· Manages the outstanding case fees by closing these off on the open guarantee of payment list as these are processed to the client.
· Manage all MedFit Interco GOP’s to ensure that these are closed off within internal timelines or appropriately escalated for further review and resolution.
· Responsible for opening up billing cases for all new MedFit clients.
· Working closely with the finance team, GSS Prague, GAN and operations to ensure that all queries and payment/billing concerns raised by clients, members or providers are closed off timeously.
· To be able to identify trends with internal or external processes and appropriately escalate to the Senior Operational Manager so that a resolution can be reached.
Consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within 7 working days.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link