Our client based in Somerset West is looking for a proactive admin person to join their accounts team
What your work will entail:
You will be working as part of a team to perform the following duties:
- Relief Reception if and when required in a professional manner
- Monitoring and following up on outstanding Debtor accounts
- Receipt and allocation of payments.
- Monthly debtors and creditors reconciliations
- Organise and consolidate month-end statements for posting.
- Post and record data in record books
- Assist with accurate cycle counting when required as part of the inventory auditing procedure
- Investigating variances i.e. price/quantity differences etc and providing the outcome of the investigation to the management
- Resolving queries with suppliers and customers in a professional manner accurately and efficiently
- To uphold and promote the company values and culture
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Relevant certificate/diploma would be advantageous
- Can-do attitude that can work well within a team
- Advanced excel skills(beneficial).
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
If you feel you have the correct combination of experience, drive and ambition and want to be part of a team please provide a copy of your current CV regarding the position via email