Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking a Financial and General Administrator to join their team in Sandton. They offer stability, growth, attractive rates and an excellent working environment.
As a Financial and General Administrator, you'll be responsible for all financial aspects of the business. This includes budgeting, forecasting, and keeping records.
- Assist with the entire financial and budget approval chain including but not limited to RFQs, POs, GRVs, Budget allocation, and reporting.
- Create and maintain schedules for approval by Senior Management of the entire finance process for managing Infrastructure suppliers.
- Produce various operational financial reports for Senior Managers (E.g. Variance reports, Suppliers not yet billed/paid / GRV’ed, etc.)
- Produce and Maintain a list of supplier contracts, terms, and renewals.
- Assist with budget and forecast planning.
- Assist with resource planning and capturing onto the resource allocation system in consultation with Project Managers, Functional Senior Managers, and the Resource planning team.
- Produce and maintain resource allocation reports.
- Assist with the consolidation and production of reports for CIO Pack, Monthly SLA, and Supplier Service Management.
- Streamline and enhance the operational reporting process.
- Assist with general administration tasks to reduce the administrative burden on the Senior Management team – note, not a Personal Assistant. They will not be managing diaries or managing phone calls, or taking minutes unless very specifically for a project they are assisting on. This is clearly aimed at reducing admin overheads not providing a PA.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is advantageous.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Must have an Infrastructure Operations background or understanding of Infrastructure.
- SAP and Finance management process knowledge is advantageous.
- Good general knowledge of financial supplier management processes including RFQ, PO, Order placement, GRV, budget allocation, and variance reporting. Must be able to reduce the administrative burden on the Senior Managers.
- Operates under the direct supervision of the functional Senior Managers in Infrastructure.
- The ability to work well in a team – good team player
- Good business communication skills and very organized
- Ability to be self-managed, ethical, and honest
- Good reporting Skills
- Handle multiple projects at the same time, while providing support to the team
- Assistant management in decision-making by building financial business cases
- Planning and organizing skills: ability to orchestrate and implements clear, efficient, and logical approaches to work and to manage assignments and objectives