Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking an Intermediate Project Manager to join their team in Randburg on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, exposure, competitive rates, and a great working environment.
To manage Group Level projects, enable and monitor the Strategic initiatives being pursued.
Provide support and guidance at PMO Level
- Proposes and coordinates various project management activities.
- Creates appropriate documentation and documents project status with the client through verbal presentations, reports, and meetings.
- Creating charters
- Co-ordinating and chairing weekly project meetings
- Updating and distributing weekly progress reports (including minutes and action logs)
- Monitoring of project deliverables and taking corrective measures
- Managing project risks and issues.
- Managing Scope changes and impacts and ensuring business care is kept up to date and customer signs off are completed.
- Chair program or project meetings and prepare the necessary documentation, Such as minutes, SteerCo, Weekly Status and Stakeholders, and Daily stand-ups.
- Direct and Motivate the project/program team(s) to ensure successful delivery of scope, within time, cost, and quality agreements
- Updating of Project Plans.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT quired