Junk Mail Marketplaces requires the expertise of a Technical SEO Specialist.
- Reviewing and analysing websites for areas that can be improved and optimised according to the Search Engine Optimisation Best Practices (on-page, off-page, and technically)
- Effective competitor research
- Compiling and managing detailed strategies and monthly optimisations with a defined KPI
- Liaise effectively with our web development provider on monthly SEO action items briefed in and when completed
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic and organic ranking opportunities
- Keeping up to date with latest SEO development and Google Algorithm updates
- Monitor redirects and KPIs like click rate and bounce rate
- Compiling monthly reports
- Experience in Search Engine Optimisation rules and best practices
- Outstanding ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and Screaming Frog
- Experience with website optimisation tools
- Strong organisational, management, and analytical skills
- Understanding of all Google’s products, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and Google Merchant Center
- The ability to run an SEO audit and provide a strategic roadmap of website amendments and further optimisations to improve website organic rankings
- The ability to brief various website changes into our web development team
- Staying abreast of Google algorithm updates, SEO best practice changes and any other SEO related news or tips
If this position sounds like the kind of job you will excel in, we’d love for you to apply! Please email your CV to email@example.com with ‘Technical SEO Specialist’ in the subject line. If you do not hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Junk Mail is dedicated to the promotion of equal and fair opportunity. Therefore, all recruitment will be done in line with the company's employment equity plan.
Junk Mail Marketplaces. So much more than just "another" classified. We have been the market leading classified pioneer in South Africa for over 23 years. At Junk Mail Marketplaces, we pride ourselves in employing only the best staff, delivering only the highest standard of service to our clients and strive to be excellent in everything we do. We offer more than just a service - we invest in our relationships with our customers, ensuring they always return to us for business. Given that we are such an intense and driven industry, we are constantly requiring passionate sales reps that can join our team. We endow our staff as we believe that, taking care of your staff, will also guarantee they take care of you as a company. If you are looking for a career opportunity and not just a job, and you are as eager to join our successful team as we are to have you on board, please take a look at our available vacancies. Junk Mail Marketplaces. Join us and prepare to have your life changed!
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link