Junk Mail Marketplaces is looking for an SEO and Google Ads Specialist. Please check out the details below and send us your CV if you think this job sounds like it’s right up your alley.
The SEO and Google Ads Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing Google Ads marketing strategies to attract potential new customers. They will also be assisting with general SEO duties.Duties and responsibilities include:
• Creating Google Ad accounts.
• Interpreting statistics and developing new campaigns and strategies together with the other departments (SEO, development, etc.)
• Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them
• Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions• Writing engaging copy for ads• Providing ongoing support of SEO initiatives
• Help SEO with spec writing
• Utilising bid management tools
• Conducting keyword research and selection for Google Ads campaignsQualifications and experienceMust be certified in:
• Google Ads Fundamentals
• Search Advertising
• Display Advertising
• Video Advertising
• Mobile Advertising
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Google Ads and SEO
• Must be able to work on Google Apps - Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Docs, etc.Skills & Attributes
• Creative and detail oriented
• Flexible and adaptable
• Time-management skills
• Be a team player
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English
• Ability to perform research on a variety of different industries
• Ability to analyse websites and make decisions within Ads regarding campaign growth.
If this position sounds like the kind of job you will excel in, we’d love for you to apply!Please send your CV and a short motivational paragraph about why you are the right candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put ‘SEO and Google Ads specialist’ in the subject line of your email.If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.Junk Mail is dedicated to the promotion of equal and fair opportunity. Therefore, all recruitment will be done in line with the company's employment equity plan.
Junk Mail Publishing. So much more than just "another" classified. We have been the market leading classified pioneer in South Africa for over 23 years. At Junk Mail Publishing, we pride ourselves in employing only the best staff, delivering only the highest standard of service to our clients and strive to be excellent in everything we do. We offer more than just a service - we invest in our relationships with our customers, ensuring they always return to us for business. Given that we are such an intense and driven industry, we are constantly requiring passionate sales reps that can join our team. We endow our staff as we believe that, taking care of your staff, will also guarantee they take care of you as a company. If you are looking for a career opportunity and not just a job, and you are as eager to join our successful team as we are to have you on board, please take a look at our available vacancies. Junk Mail Publishing. Join us and prepare to have your life changed!
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link