Our Client a global tech firm is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Pretoria on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, attractive rates and a great working environment.
- The expert must have a minimum experience with at least 5 year’s project management experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Experience with full product lifecycle with an understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle.
- Experience managing software implementation project teams in both traditional waterfall and agile project management methodologies.
- Strong planning, reporting, organisational, presentation and problem-solving skills; and
- Experience in managing complex software development projects.
- Analysis Professional Services for Software Development Related Projects
- Project Management Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree/NQF 7 in Information Technology/Computer Science/Information
- Systems plus Project Management certifications.