Our client based in Port Elizabeth has a position available for a Call Centre Manager - Technical Support in their organization.
- A+/N+ or BSc/National diploma in Information Technology at least 2 years’ experience in the ISP industry, of which at least 1 year was in a Supervisory/Management role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well within a team.
- Excellent administration and people management skills.
- Authoritative manner - will not shy away from asserting their authority when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility and accountability for the Management and Performance of the Technical Support Team (approximately 100 team members).
- Execute strategies received from Senior Management.
- Ensuring that the Support Team delivers superior customer service.
- Drive adherence to the company's Code of Conduct.
- Monitor, drive adherence and adjust KPI’s where necessary.
- Growth and succession planning of the Team.
- Management of shifts, leave and disciplinary.
- Engage with 3rd party providers when required.
- Engage and work with the Development, Sales and NOC Teams when required.
- Manage training requirements.
- Manage the interview process for the Technical Support Team.
- Ensure that escalations are dealt with timeously and with a high a level of integrity to ensure the best outcome for the customer.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.