Our client in the IT Sector, based in Port Elizabeth is currently looking to employ an experienced Business Development Manager.
An awesome career opportunity awaits.
- The candidate will need 5 years’ experience in a same or similar industry with solution selling and must have an already established network.
- Strong people and interpersonal engagement.
- Probing and analytical approach.
- Strong client-allied approach.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication.
- Own vehicle essential.
- In depth understanding of ICT products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends.
- Seek out the appropriate contact within organisations.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients.
- Meet with clients face to face.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients.
- Understand the needs of clients and be able to respond effectively to meet these requirements.
- Preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Ensure proposals are managed in terms of accuracy and completed within SLA.
- Achieve set financial targets.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.