Location: Nelspruit, Bloemfontein, Umtata, Cape Town, Kimberly, East London, Empangeni
Salary: R12 500 p.m.
Our client in the long term insurance industry is looking for a Data Capturer to capture the company's new business policies.
1. Process and administrate application • Check and validate application forms for quality control • Follow the capturing procedure • Second validation of Declaration of Health, pay-slips and relevant medical documents must be forwarded to Underwriting department timeously • Send incomplete applications back to Office Managers • Process application form on system • Follow up on outstanding documentation with Office Manager • Liaise with New Business department on outstanding and provide feedback to Office Managers • Email scanned successful application forms to New business department • Capture a minimum of 60 policies per day
2. Send captured application forms to Head Office for archiving • Register successful applications • Send the original application form for tick off process • Follow up on all outstanding requirements from tick off
3. Documentation and Filing Procedures • Keep record systems up to date
5. Certificate in Computer Literacy
6. 60 or 120 credits on NQF Level 5 Wealth Management (Depending on date of appointment in the industry)